8.10.2005

Groovy Lodge


I found this website recently and thought I should post it here.

Odd Fellows Hall

I think that what they have is just incredible. They would definitely
get my vote for the grooviest lodge out there. Unfortuneately, most of us aren't quite so fortunate to be located on a beautiful island halfway between two centers of coolness like Vancouver and Seattle. Know of any other lodges with waterfront vistas?

Apparently, they are really getting some use out of their facility and also have an active fun lodge. This is similiar to my ideal vision
for a lodge. Not a bunch of stubborn old men who take the ritual,
themselves, and a bygone era way too seriously.

I think I would fit right in with those folks on Orca Island. Too
bad, I'll just have to stick around here in the Midwest.

This is a great example of a lodge that is relevant to their community.

Odd Fellows Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home